donderdag 12 december 2013

The Tiny Memory Book

Hi Happy People!

Today I got a bounch of cute notebooks and a correction marker and I decided to combine them into a notebook of cute white doodlyness. Enjoy.












My thumb hurts from the constant keeping preasure to the marker and I think I dammaged my brain, because it's overly exposed to chemical typ-ex damps.  

So that will be my Tiny Memory Book from now on. I'm thinking about making another blog with more personal stuff on which I will talk about things such as the Tiny Memory Book. The main reason I what this is because I want to keep the creations-stuff and the non-creations-stuff sepeareded, so that the people who are only here to look at my creations won't be bothered by my personal life things. This is also sort of a online portofolio. 

My other blog will probably be called 
Live Life Like Chrizzl. Not because I want you to live your life like mine, but I like the alliteration except of the last word. Why can't my nickname start with an L? No, Lizzle sounds weird and not me like. 

Sorry for my weirdness. I think it's time to say goodbye before I actually start saying weird things.

Goodbye.

Chrizzl

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten