donderdag 26 december 2013

Christmas joy



Hi Happy People!


If you were expecting some creations, I'm sorry, but I didn't make anything yesterday, because I spend the whole day with my family. 

I did do my hair, but that didn't turn out that good and it's not really the kind of creations that I'm sharing on this blog. I also helped with the cooking by smashing pomegranate seeds out of the fruit, but I don't think that's creating either. It's more demolishing if you ask me, which is the opposite of it.
After I got home, I did do some writing, but it was alreasy 11 pm, so I didn't do that much on that either.

So I don't have any thing to show you and I didn't really make anything, but actually that's not the point. The goal of my Creation Invasion project thing, is that I spend my time wisely and don't end up doing nothing for 2 weeks and regretting it after. Spending your day with your family for Christmas is not wasting time to me, so I don't feel like I missed out on something because I didn't make anything.

Creating memories is also a kind of creating :)

Today, I do have the time to make something, so that should be fine. 
I'll see you again in a few hours!

Chrizzl


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten