zaterdag 14 december 2013

My second art school rating...

Hey Happy People!

So as some of you may know, I got my second rating today, which also means I finish the 2D courses. 


Okay, to get straight to the point: I got a V!

In my pre-schooling there are 4 ratings: O (Onvoldoende = inadequent) T (Twijvel = doubts) V (Voldoende = adequant) G (Goed = good) 
Of course there are also in betweens, for example, I got T-V for my pervious rating.  

There were only two people in my class who got V-G and no one got a G, so I think I did pretty good for my age (note: most people are between 18 and 20.) 

When I already started taking my presentation down I realised I hadn't made any pictures yet and I was to tired an lazy to put the stuffs back in place, so here is the part that I hadn't taken down already...




Wow, I thought there were more pictures, I'm sorry. Hopefully I'll have time to put the things up individually and tell something about it.   

But this is it for now, I'm happy with my mark. Sorry for this pretty uninteresting post, there will be more creations soon!

Lots of love from your Chrizzl

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten