zondag 22 december 2013

I painted something


Hello Happy People of the World!

At some piont I noticed that I have too many idea's of stuff I want to make and too little time. 
Right now, I'm having a christmas break from both school and art school, so you could say I'm free to make what ever I want! 
But I know that I mostly just end up spending my holidays not really doing anything. I'll enjoy myself, but in the end I'll regret that I didn't spend my time more wisely.

So that's why I challeged myself to create something every day during my break. And untill I come up with a better name, It'll be called Creation Invasion, because of a lot of creations. Original, I know. These are the rules I set up for myself:


- Create something - It sounds pretty obvious, but I mean that it could be drawing, painting, writing a story as long as it is something creative!

- The day ends, when I fall asleep - I am a evening person and I like the peace of the night. So I might end up drawing untill 2 am, which I now can, because I won't have to wake up at 6 the next morning. To me the next day starts when I wake up, not when the clock passes 12.

- Post it on your blog, within 24 hours - As I said, I like working at night, but when I'm done, I'm often to tired to write an artikel about it. I still want to keep my blog up to date, so that's why I'm forcing myself. I create a lot of stuff, but I'm just to busy or I forget to put it online.

So, let's start with what I made yesterday, shall we?


I was painting an other fanart (the original image is at the top). It is a fanart of KickthePj' Colour Bandits. This is all I did yesterday. I finished it today, but the endresult will be posted in day 2. 

I made it with ink and my new watercolours. I lost my old ones, so I bought these at the Flying Tiger for 3 euros. The paint is okay, but when I was halfway through the painting of this thing, I noticed the glitters in the paint. 
You can't really see it on camera, but in real life you notice the tiny golden specks. 
Of course these watercolours are made for kids and that they are not real artsupplies, but I'm still a bit disappionted because it just makes it look less professionally...

But that's it for... yesterday and I'll be back in a few hours with the creations of today! 

Chrizzl




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten