maandag 23 december 2013

Colour Bandits and a sick movie poster

Hey Happy People!

I already wrote this post, but my phone didn't save it. So... Thanks a bunch, phone. Being very helpfull again. 

I made a nee header, what cha think :3
I like it. Okay, let's get right to it!




I finished the Colour Bandits thingy. Here it is comparer to my work of saturday. Okay, nice, next thing.

I started on this sketch of the Fault in Our Stars movie poster. It was released a few days ago and I really liked the picture, so why not try to recreate it and may be I'll put it on my wall if I like it.
I didn't do more than this sketchy thing, because I had to stop for diner and after that I felt like doing something else. 


And that else was starting on a stoey that has been playing in my head for sometime now that I wanted to write down and work out. I'm not going to share it on my blog, just because I want to keep it to myself. If I share sometjing on my blog, it means I made a thing which I want to show my friends and family and sometime I you make stuff for myself and don't need any response to it from a audience.

So that's why. But I did write something, so I felt like I should put it on the list of things I made on day 2

And that's it for... yesterday. I'll see you soon I guess, byyyeeee.

Chrizzl

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten