dinsdag 24 december 2013

Dean Dobbs and not really anything else


Hey Happy People!

On the third day of creating, Chrizzl didn't really do that much, so there's not that much to show you, but let's get right to it!


I decided to draw Dean Dobbs because I think he's cool and guess what, he's a youtuber. Because why draw people you know in real life when you can draw British Boyz, I mean, just sayin'.




So first there was picture. Ain't that just a lovely picture. Okay, smooth, next thing.

Then there was adding lines to picture in paint, like a professional, but unfornately I didn't save that image, so just imagine this picture but with lines all over it. 

Then there was the drawing the lines on the paper, which was not that hard.


Then there was the making a outline drawing, which was a bit harder, but okay.


And then there was the shading part, where poop kind of went down, because it just doesn't get that one thing that makes it looks cool and I just keep trying, but it doesn't happen.

May be I should have chosen a higher quality picture, but I really like his hair in this one. 

But may be I just fail, you never know.

I also did some more writing, but if you already read yesterday's blogpost, you know that and why I'm not sharing that on this blogggggg.

Okay, byyyeeeee

Chrizzl 

PS. Sorry for my randomness and weird writing style today, but it was what I was thinking while writing. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten