maandag 9 december 2013

HKU open dag



Hello Happy People of the World!

Last saturday I went to the open house in the HKU, the school were I do the pre-schooling. I looked around for a bit and bumped into some cool creations which I would like to share with you today :)

I just wanted to make clear that I made none of the following creations. All the credit goes to the creators, I am not trying to take credit for their work. 

Enjoy!


The artworks are fashion thingies.



This dress is made out of small bags with   Breads in them. These beads are sorted in a way which made it look like the colours flow into eachother.


This is some sort of decorating thing, completely made out of slidely melted plastic cutlery. 


This is made out of dental flosses.




And this one is made out of tie rips :)
(Sorry for the bad picture)



After that we went to another thing with allot of poster. I don't even remember the titles of the studies, I'm so good. I liked this one because I sometimes have trouble making choices myself.


"I sweat like a otter."


"The king goes diving."


A parodie filmposter on our prime minister. I'm not sure if you can read it but the reviews say:

"First class rubbish."

And

"A real hollywood banger."


"The best way is a new way"



A bench made of steel, but with the pattern of a map on it.



Doggs made of balloons and scoobidoo wires :)





Some random illustrations....


"Illustration year 2 upstairs."
Upstairs we go!




This is cut out of G-star posters. Pretty arty-farty






These are half skull, half face. I like how they accentuate the difference by usin a different kind of clay.


Dead marsipan unicorn.


And finally, this flower made of paper and popcorn :) It looks more blueish than it actually is in real life. It was more purple like.

That was all I have for you today, I hope you enjoyed it! I hope to see you again in a few day!

Chrizzl

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten