maandag 7 april 2014

Opperation SPWTIM! (Spamming People With Things I Made)

Hello happy people!

So last week I made a small drawing of this person, Dean Dobbs, I've drawn him before, but here it is:

 'But Chrizzl that's someone's twitter, you didn't draw that.' Yes I did, you see the icon? Yes I made that. You see those followers? They see my drawing every time he tweet. It only gets awesomer.

 
You see this? Yes, Oliver Age 24, an amazing youtube person drew my drawing and it's just freaking amazing. BUT WAIT. It gets amazinger.

 This? This is just my favorite person in the universe telling me my doodle is his FAVORITE FANART EVER. Not to brag, but yeah. That's cool right. 

And then Dean tweeted this picture:

 
And I was like: oooww. I see opportunities. And so I made a few things. Bare with me, it gets a bit weird at some point. 





Here my brother walked in and gave me the :| face for a while and then he said: "You should make him puke rainbows." And that seemed like a very good idea to me.

Now I am going to tweet him these creations and hope he wants to be my friend. Probably not because... This is kind of weird. But hey, why not give it a try! I'll report you on this later :3

Chrizzl

Note from the future: He didn't reply. He probably just things I'm weird. I don't think he wants to be my friend

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten